If you are a member of the media and wish to register, please click here.
CLICK HERE to download the Press Pack for Louis Vuitton America's Cup World Series Gothenburg.
During the accreditation process
· Tick the box for the Gothenburg event
· Select the days you plan to attend
· Confirm if you wish to get out on the water during the event
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/americascupgothenburg
We look forward to receiving your accreditation form and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
For media enquiries, please contact:
Peter Rusch, America’s Cup Event Authority Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 441 519 0382
Sara Gottman, America’s Cup Head of Public Relations email@example.com
+1 857 250 9913
Fabian Bengsson, Media Manager Louis Vuitton America's Cup World Series Gothenburg
+46 704 597212
Use the following link to access images from the America's Cup events:
The Media Centre during the Louis Vuitton America's Cup World Series Gothenburg will be located the pavillion at the centre of the Race Village.
The competitors will be available for interviews during the event in Gothenburg, both in press conferences and one-on-one interviews. For specific interview requests and longer interviews please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
How to follow the event:
How To Watch The Racing On Land
The best views of the direct action on the water from land will be at The Race Area in Långedrag. Visitors at the Race Village, in the heart of Gothenburg, will have a close-up view of the racing through large screens,
live coverage and commentary, on-board footage and audio and amazing graphics to add to the experience.
How To Watch The Racing On The Water
There will be limited media places available on the official media boats and photographer RIBS.
For further details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Follow America’s Cup World Series Gothenburg
All boats are carrying tracking devices so you can follow their progress on the race course at www.americascup.com on Saturday August 29th and Sunday August 30th. The event will be broadcasted live in Sweden on TV4 Play and TV12.
- Results will be updated at the end of each race at www.americascup.com with points and ranking.
- Facebook: facebook.com/americascupgothenburg is the best place to cast your eye across all the action for news and updates on racing and the entertainment programme across all four days. You can also visit the official America’s Cup Facebook page at: Facebook.com/Americascup
- Twitter: @americascup for instant news and pictures.
- Instagram: @LVACWSGOT
- Website: www.acws-gothenburg.americascup.com & www.americascup.com